We are a local orthodontic practice looking for a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator to head our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data. Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Support corporate and event programs planning (schools and college campus, social events, holiday events, grand openings)
- Analyze possible new marketing/advertisement opportunities
- Implement and monitor external marketing to include a referral dentist network
- Manage dental office referrals
- Create and maintain up to date Excel spreadsheet reports detailing all dental office referrals and visits.
- Create social media posts, patient and staff contests, etc.
- Be on camera and in photos in social media as a company representative.
- Perform inter office errands between all company locations.
- Driving to Madera, Tulare, Visalia, Hanford, Fresno, Clovis and new future company locations and surrounding areas.
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal & HIPAA laws and guidelines
- Perform general office duties & other related duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- All customers and staff are aware that they are required to wear a mask at all times as well as take a temperature check and answer covid questions
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations