Job Summary: Do you personally find joy in making people smile? We are a growing private orthodontic practice with multiple locations in Fresno and the greater Central Valley and we are now hiring a full-time Receptionist/Patient Coordinator. This is a challenging position that requires a highly skilled and self-motivated team player who is ready to work hard and to help our practice grow. Must be an energetic individual with an upbeat personality who loves to smile and can help create a kind and caring environment for our patients and their families.
- Add value to the patient experience by helping to create a positive experience at each visit.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing patient wait times and patient flow, while communicating with management to ensure a positive patient experience at each visit.
- Work independently and efficiently to maintain a clean and organized reception area space.
- Always work to improve best practices and acquire feedback from patients and communicate to management needs.
- Clean and organize reception area and office space as needed or as directed by management.
- Communicate with patients and families as a coordinator to the back office or clinic area.
- Active involvement in patient or reception area needs and clinic area.
- Consistently document and enter notes as required for all patient communication including scheduling or general patient phone calls.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene and caring for their braces if needed.
- Answer phones and connect patients to correct departments cordially and efficiently.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining commitment to customer service.
- Prioritize patient care and communication.
- Have a positive outlook and enjoy smiling and meeting new people.
- Excellent customer service and social skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be a fast learner and hard worker.
- Ability to work consistently and thoroughly follow-up on job assignments.
- Patience, organization and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Spanish speaking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Receptionist (Medical or Dental): 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Multiple locations