WHAT IS TEEN INVISALIGN BUCHANAN ®?
Invisalign Buchanon ® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Teen Invisalign Buchanan ® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Teen Invisalign Buchanan ® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Teen Invisalign Buchanan ® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign Buchanan ® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
THE INVISALIGN BUCHANON ® PROCESS
- A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
TEEN INVISALIGN BUCHANAN ® EXPRESS
Teen Invisalign Buchanan Express is a shorter-duration alternative to traditional Invisalign retainers. This option is best for people with minor spacing or crowding issues, as well as issues occurring from orthodontic relapse. It may also be beneficial for individuals requiring teeth straightening prior to cosmetic or restorative procedures such as tooth veneers and composite bonding. Where the traditional Invisalign treatment requires anywhere from 20 to 30 sets of aligners, Invisalign Express requires only 10 or fewer; for this reason, treatment time takes approximately six months instead of the traditional twelve.